2015年1月9日金曜日

 Happy new year 2015

Happy new year 2015!
It has already been 1 week.

I'm quite surprised to know that I've been away from this blog more than 2month !!
I was too  busy to be back to my blogs.
Last year I opened my beauty salon and I really  focused on my work there.
I've got many wonderful clients last year even though I've just started my small salon.
I really appreciate it.
I'd like to expand my business more and more in 2015 .


Now I am planning a few things to improve my beauty salon for this year and it's really exciting!!
I guess I'll be able to share about this one month later .It's going to happen soon.

Anyway
I set my goal to keep my blog active this year and I will share my idea and things about beauty and natural life style.

See you on my next blog!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿