2015年3月20日金曜日

HERBORISTERIE D'HIPPOCRATE at Paris

I always visit  herboristerie ,which means herb shop in English , whenever I visit France.
I visited a few herb shops when I went there in Feburuary and I got a lot of herbs for both my work and personal use.



This time , I stayed Saint-Germaine area for a week.
I found  an old  herboristerie near the hotel I stayed and I visited there a few times.
The shop appearance was very quaint and it instantly attracted me .
Although I'm always  excited when I visit herb shops in France, shopping at this shop was really exciting experiences for me .
It seems that the shop hasn't changed anything since it started.
It was shabby in a good way  and not  so commercialized .
It's not like a shop , more like a pharmacy .
Once I stepped into the shop , I was overwhelmed  by a large number of herbs on the shelves .




I managed to communicate with the herbalist and buy herbs  even though we didn't understand well eachother.I don't speak French and  she doesn't speak English .



Unfortunately I got  bad flue in Paris and I bought some remedies to cure and took them 3-4 times a day and It worked very well!!

Here are herb medicines that helped me a lot .
Good  for  sleep,  reducing fever ,  sore throat .




HERBORISTERIE 
D'HIPPOCRATE

Adress :42 rue St-Andre des Arts 75006  Paris 
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 51 87 03


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿