2014年10月22日水曜日

Solution for skin allergy.



I sometimes get eczema on my skin, especially around the  lymph nodes (axilla region, abdominal region, groin region )when I am extremely  under   pressure either physically or mentally .

I've got eczema on my skin since last night because of haze from Indonesia.
It seems that haze pollution has worsened and my body can't take it.

I  also got  skin allergy last year because of haze and  it was almost a disaster.
I'm kind of sensitive  about pollution that's why I couldn't take it.
I couldn't breathe and almost felt like dying.
(I am  not exaggerating , I am serious.)

It seems that it is not as heavy as last year but it has been continuing  for more than a month.
Haze chemical pollution weakens my immune system .

So, what should I do??
Here is a solution to treat  my skin allergy.

I always take nettle tea when I get allergy on my skin .
It really works well.



I recommend this nettle tea for those who are annoyed by itchy skin.
And It  actually  tastes good.

Try nettle tea and get your healthy skin  back .

I'll have nettle tea  for another a few days till I get  better .




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿