2014年6月2日月曜日

vege-ceviche


I cooked vege-ceviche for my weekend brunch with my husband.

The first time I ate cerviche was about 3 years ago when I went to Mexico for a vacation with my husband.

the resort (the one and only palmilla ,Los Cabos was wonderful place!) had a Japanese restaurant with a Japanese chef.

So, since my husband wants to eat japanese food wherever he went,
 we visited this Japanese restaurant and enjoyed the wonderful cuisine while speaking with the Japanese chef.
One night he made cerviche for us even though cerviche is a mexican food.
We really loved it. It was fresh and spicy and totally delectable .
After that  journey ,we sometimes visit Mexican restaurants to eat cerviche.



but last week, to my delight, in the vege-cooking class I attended , I was able to get the recipe of vege-cerviche.
This recipe, which includes mango, is as fresh and spicy as the traditional cerviche.

my husband loves this too, altough he doesn't like mango so much.
I'm really happy that it's very easy to make .

Vege-cerviche is ideal for weekend brunch, because the  fresh taste reminds me of that resort vacation , it is very relaxing.



I had vegan cooking class at palate sensations .
they offer a variety of cooking class.
not only vegan,
also western, chinese,japanese, french,italian etc
they have even hawker dishes class!!

ヴオナヴィスタにある
palate sensations 
新しくて清潔、設備が整ったとてもスタイリッシュなスタジオで色々な種類のクッキングクラスがあります
人気ホーカー料理のクラスといったものも
あるのです
併設のカフェはイタリア料理の講師の方が
お料理を出しているそうで
ものすごくレベルが高いそうです
でもカフェなのでとてもリーズナブルだそうです
牛肉のほほ肉煮込みがとても美味しいとか♡









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿