2014年5月31日土曜日

IKEBANA So Fantastic Japanese flower arrangement


Japan has very unique practices and I used to do SADOU tea ceremony which is a Japanese traditional culture. When I moved to Singapore, I took up IKEBANA which is the Japanese traditional flower arrangement.
I really appreciate the Japanese culture now much more than when I lived there and I am very proud of it.

IKEBANA is like meditation with movement.
This is exactly the same feeling when I practiced SADOU.
Maybe we call it ZEN.

 My Ikebana teacher tells me that we always have to  make a delicate balance of the ying and yang in our arrangement.

I don't want to think, but I want to  feel while I practice IKEBANA.
I always feel calm After Practicing IKEBANA, which is similar to that feeling after I do YOGA.






it looks simple, but everything exists in a delicate balance.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿