2014年6月19日木曜日

Create Your Own Salad at Toss and Turn

I often come to  Toss and Turn to have lunch or dinner whenever I want to eat plenty of vegetables.
At this salad bar ,you can create your own salad as you like.
You can choose 2 protein rich meat (such as chicken,salmon, prawn  etc) and 4 veges( or crunchies , fruits etc)as toppings for basic green leaf salad.
For me, I always choose all vegetables.
Aside from  green leaf salad, you can also  choose from  noodle or rice salad.

What  I like most about Toss and Turn is that they always provide fresh and good quality  ingredients .
I always choose olives , actually  their olives are one of the best olives I have ever had.
It is  fresh and juicy and  not salty .
Aside from vegetables, the  variety of soup are also very good. 
The home-made  soup makes you feel comfortable and happy.
This casual style salad bar is a branch of Cedele ,which is very popular for the health consious and also delisious restaurant in Singapore.
This is the reason why Toss and Turn also have their   confort soup ,like Cedele.
You can enjoy the tasty soup as well as cedele.

Another of their signatures dish is  hot sandwiches which have different  variety for vegen.

This is my dinner for today.
I choose orange carrots soup , It tastes  so fresh!!



Toss and Turn 
2 Orchard Turn ION Ochard #B4-55 Singapore 238801 
+65 6636 5835


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿