2014年6月21日土曜日

Sea Food from Hokkaodou

I got delicious seafood from Hokkaido at ISETAN SCOTTS ORCHARD today.
Hokkaidou is well known for Its fresh and delicious seafood , especially  crab, scallop , urchin and ikura (roe salmon).
ISETAN is  now holding a HOKKAIDOU FAIR till 23th of June.


Once I decide to eat delicious seafoods, I forget about being vegetarian because I really enjoy them with pleasure.
I understand how seafood affects our body in a negative way because It's contaminated by heavy metals in the sea.
But I think It's impossible to avoid pollution as long as we live in a modern society so I'd like to appreciate and enjoy all pleasure in this  world. 
Life is short so I'd like to enjoy my life as much as possible.

I hope It is not harmful when we  thankfully   appreciate the food which is considered not healthy.
My Raw Food teacher told me that cooked food prepared by'' a happy chef'' is easier to digest than uncooked(raw) food prepared by ''an unhappy chef''. 
 I totally agree it.

I got a seafood bento box.
I was extreamly happy when I ate it.
It was soooo nice! 


SALMON ROE ,my son's favorite I appreciate that I can get Japanese fresh food even though I live in Singapore.
I got ramen.too!
pork meat for ramen was free gift.
thanks to ISETAN


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿