2014年6月13日金曜日

Why enzyme is necessary for beautiful skin

I make fruits enzyme drinks by myself and take it  at least once a twice or a
 day .
ever since I've drunk home made enzyme drinks, I feel more energetic and my skin has improved  espesially  when it comes to   annoying pores on the cheek which are caused by sagging skin .
my husband's skin has  also improved , now he got back his firm and elastic skin.

Acutually, we have been already drinking  ready-made enzyme drinks for  a several years ,
but I feel that home-made enzyme drinks are much more efficient for our health and beauty.


Let me explain How enzyme drinks improve your skin .


enzymes are live agents which  are responsible for the  metabolic system in our body.
It's really necessary and important.
because without enzyme , our body  can not function well .

the more enzymes you get, the more your body function system works.
if your body function system works well , that also means  you can produce a healthy and beautiful skin by yourself.

 It is for this reason that I take as much raw food as I can. because  raw food is rich in enzyme.

I definately say that   healthy  skin can only be made by  a healthy body.
Don't miss the point as it 's essensial  for your beauty.

anyway

Let me introduce the benefits of enzyme drinks.

・boost  your immune system

・produce beauty skin

・detoxifying your body

・improving intestinal environment

・helping to lose weight

・less tired, feel more energetic


 and more ...!!


This amazing  effectiveness is caused by well-functioned  metabolic system of our body .
taking enzyme drinks can  improve  your body function.

once you take part intake enzyme drink, you can see a lot of benefits from the drinks.

on my next blog, I'll introduce how to make fruits home-made enzyme drinks.

see you soon!









I make enzyme drink 2 to 3 times a month.
for this time, I made the drinks with mango,
blueberry, kiwi,mandarin.
It smells nice and fresh!!







I like to have this drinks with sparkling water , lime juice and fresh mint leaves.
it's so refreshing!!













0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿