2014年10月19日日曜日

One way to improve concentration

 I don't take any solid food while I do my work at my salon.
Because  I want to  improve my concentration.

Actually, digesting is the heaviest work because it consumes '' huge '' energy in our organ system.
When we are so busy to digest , our brains don't work well.
There is not enough  energy available for the brain.
This is the reason why we can't use our energy efficiently when we are full.
Concentration tends to become poor when we are full.

For this reason, I avoid any solid food while I do my work.
Solid food needs  more time  and energy to  be consumed   more than liquid  food.
The more you eat heavy food, the more you get tired.
Simple food would never confuse your stomach and brain and you can have more energy .

I make smoothy for lunch  and put in fridge at my salon and take it during break time.

I am really able to concentrate when my stomach feels light .
This is very important  for me to  be able to give clients the best  which is my priority .



these are my break fast and lunch .
kale , kiwi  and enzyme syrup.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿