2014年10月11日土曜日

Fantastic night at Andre restaurant

My husband and I went to Andre  restaurant 2 days ago . It is one of our favorite restaurants in Singapore. It's been a year since we  last went there .

We got  an invitation from The  Ritz Paris. We joined a lovely intimate dinner with lovely ladies from Ritz Paris and other guests.
They came to share some news from The Ritz Paris.
Actually , It was a small group and we had a wonderful dinner in a nice and cozy private room.

While having a wonderful  dinner,  the director from the Ritz told us how the new Ritz is going  .
Renovation has started 2 years ago and It is supposed to be completed in 2014 .
But actually, it will  take another  year. It will reopen in the fall in 2015 ,after 3 years  of renovation.
They are passionate in   giving  their customer   a '' REAL PARIS EXPERIENCE''
I was relieved to hear that The New Ritz will maintain  its beautiful traditional appearance and rooms .

We were there the very last day they closed, and We hope to  be there on the first day after renovation!

Aside from the amazing dinner (  chef Andre  always impresses  us!) and fun talk with guests,
We‘ve met a wonderful lady there.

She is a  really famous lady here in Singapore ,and she has already  becme a legend.
I knew about her because I've read an article about her in a magazine or newspaper .
I never  imagined that I could meet her  that night.
She was seated in front of me ,so I had a lot of chances to talk with her.

She was very charming and friendly. I became a big fan of hers :).
I was so  impressed by her and her lifestyle as a working lady , wife and mother.
She inspired me a lot!
She is one of the most inspirational women I've ever met.
That was a very precious moment in which I could hear a lot of stories directly from her.
Sometimes things like this happen in  real Life.
I mean Things I've never ever  imagined could happen in   real life.
That is the reason why I always think Life is full of wonder and It always amazes me!!

I would never forget that night and I hope to see her again someday.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿