2014年7月25日金曜日

Vegetarian Hot Pot @ Ling zhi vegetarian

This was my  first visit to  Ling Zhi vegetarian restaurant and It was much better than I expected.


They offer buffet style hot pot and there's plenty of veggies  and you can eat all you can  .
My friend and I enjoyed a variety of vegetables and veggie dumplings which were really tasty !

Actually I visited fine dining  hot pot restaurant before in Singapore, but they used a lot of MSG . So usually, after eating, I felt sick and dizzy.
So, I avoided hot pot restaurant since then because I'm scared about hot pot. But now that I have tried Ling Zhi restaurant, I had a different impression about hotpot. They don't seem to use MSG  or if they use,it must be in a  small amount, because  I didn't get any  reaction after eating.


Healthy and comfortable  veggie hot pot made us feel full and satisfied .


I was excited when I saw a lot of veggies
all you can eat 

The veggies variety is similar to yong tau fu.





                                     we chose harbal soup and clear veggie soup at that night



veggie dumplings are also available .
I love this!!





Amy made hot pot for us .
she is a expert of hot pot! 
she knows how to cook well.
I just followed her.





Ling Zhi restaurant is located at Velocity @Novena Square

 dinner buffet price is $26.8++ on weekend(include Fri)
          $24.8++  on weekday




Amy is my best friend.
we celebrated our 40th birth day together !
my birthday is 24th, hers is 26th of july.
♡thank you Amy ♡




Ling zhi vegetarian

Address :
Velocity@Novena Square
#03-09/10
238 Thomson Road
Singapore 307683
Tel: +65 6538 2992
Fax: +65 6252 5234

Opening Hours :
Mondays - Fridays
Lunch : 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner : 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Lunch : 11:00am - 3:00pm
Hi-Tea : 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Dinner : 6:00 - 10:00pm
Last Order
Lunch: 2:30PM
Hi-Tea: 4:30PM
Dinner: 9:30PM







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿