2014年7月24日木曜日

Hello !! I'm back to my blog!

Hi there!
I'm back to my blog!!

It seems that I've been away for 1 month!!
TIme flies so fast .

Lately I was  quite busy about starting up my new business.
Yes!!!  Finally I could find a place and I'll open my beauty salon  next month.


It seemed to be difficult to have own space here  because of the high cost of renting .


I couldn't imagine that I have my salon when I started this blog which was  almost two month ago.
I'm really really pleased that I have my own space  singapore which is my favorite city in the world. .



And,today is my 40th!! birthday.
I've sent email my mom to say thank you just now.
I think that birthday is a day for appreciating  for my mom who gave me birth.
And also I just want say thank for everything .


I really appreciate everyone I've ever met and everything I've experienced and It doesn't matter  It was happy  experience or not.
I just thank for everything.



So anyway

I start over my blog again from today.
I'll share about my beauty salon on my next blogs.

For today
Let me introduce my new space.
It's a small space but cosy and  very near Clarke Quay MRT station.
It is located on the second floor of RiverSide Point.


Now my website is still under construction, I'm preparing now.
I'll share information about my website on this blog ASAP.
Looking forward to sharing my new salon with you!!

I made my space nice and cosy for my client.
the greens over the window is pleasant to eyes.





Junbo restaurent famous for chili crab on the first floor
on riverside point 


Walking  along the singapore river is refreshing.














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿