2014年9月4日木曜日

RAW STRAWBERRY CAKE


I sometimes make raw sweets  for my family and friends and I made a raw strawberry cake yesterday .
Actually,  my friend gave me a lot of raw  Cashew from Indonesia last week and the cashew are really good quality. It's very fresh and sweet.

Making raw cake is not difficult ,because of no heating, no baking and procedure is really simple , you are not required  special techniques .
It's  just a  simple step such as blending using blender and freezing in fridge .

What I like the most about raw sweets  is  not only good for health but looks beautiful.
Especially raw cake using fresh fruits looks very  pretty .
That is the reason why I'm into raw sweets.
Beautifulness make me happy, always.



How beautiful  you are !



This sweet pink color reminds me of  my  childhood memories.
How sweet!




Thanks to my friend!!
This raw cashew's quality is really good!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿